- Tottenham are set to face north London rivals Arsenal next weekend.
- Pep Guardiola has identified what needs to change for Manchester City to challenge for the Premier League title again.
- Micah Richards was in stitches as he took the opportunity to have a dig at Gary Lineker during Southampton vs Manchester City.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has addressed his side's chance to set a new Premier League points record this season, having already wrapped up the league title.
- Thiago Alcantara wants to leave Bayern Munich in the summer transfer window.
- Liverpool got back to winning ways by beating Aston Villa to move within 12 points of setting a new Premier League points record but Sadio Mane has played down the significance of being able to do so.
- Southampton withstood serious pressure to secure a victory over Manchester City.
- Jack Grealish is set to be the subject of much transfer interest this summer.
- Liverpool bounced back from the defeat to Manchester City to heap the pressure on Aston Villa in their battle to avoid relegation.
- Newcastle and West Ham shared the spoils at St James' Park on a dramatic afternoon.
- Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder are working towards a trilogy fight in December.
- Tyson Fury has cast doubts that he will face Anthony Joshua next year.
- Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury have signed a two-fight deal and Eddie Hearn insists conversations over dates and venues are currently ongoing.
- Anthony Joshua has been left hurt by the criticism sent his way after delivering a speech at a Black Lives Matter protest in Watford last Saturday.
- Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury have agreed to a two-fight deal – but when and where could the bouts take place?
- Tyson Fury has agreed a two-fight deal to face Anthony Joshua.
- Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury look set to finally meet in the ring.
- Tyson Fury's trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder could be hosted in Australia on Christmas Day.
- Anthony Joshua has responded to criticism of his speech at a Black Lives Matter speech over the weekend.
- Anthony Joshua used his platform to deliver a powerful speech at a Black Lives Matter rally in Watford on Saturday.
- Daily Express Chief Sports Writer Neil Squires gives his verdict on the West Indies' upcoming tour of England.