In London, a 76 yr old lady was detained by the police for standing outside the Palace of Westminster. The lady was protesting against her civil liberties being removed due to lockdown. The video below shows MP, Sir Charles Walker witnessing the event. The MP then lambasts the met police as they grab the elderly lady, spread eagle, and bundle her into a van.
Sir Charles Walker didn’t stop there. He then goes into Parliament and tells the world what happened. The MP then demands questions answered from “Boris and or Home Secretary” about this event. This shows that even the MP’s are now standing up to our civil liberties being removed. What’re your thoughts on this event?
- SHOCKING – Jeremy Vine asks a deliberate racially loaded question about Prince Philips Funeral.
- Legal threat by EU halted before Lord Frost heads to Brussels for discussions on Northern Ireland Protocol.
- Lefty Owen Jones slams Starmer writing he’ll never be Prime Minister.
- Boris has days left to respond to EU’s Court action letter over the Northern Ireland Protocol
- Pro EU campaigner, Femi, blames Brexit, Boris Johnson and Brexiteers for the current clashes in Northern Ireland