In London, a 76 yr old lady was detained by the police for standing outside the Palace of Westminster. The lady was protesting against her civil liberties being removed due to lockdown. The video below shows MP, Sir Charles Walker witnessing the event. The MP then lambasts the met police as they grab the elderly lady, spread eagle, and bundle her into a van.
Sir Charles Walker didn’t stop there. He then goes into Parliament and tells the world what happened. The MP then demands questions answered from “Boris and or Home Secretary” about this event. This shows that even the MP’s are now standing up to our civil liberties being removed. What’re your thoughts on this event?
- DONALD IS NO PUSH OVER – EU said to have held out for a new US administration before pushing for a trade deal.
- UNBELIEVABLE – Tony Blair openly preaches his vision of Britain returning to the EU.
- The penny drops for EU Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier after saying the EU is fundamentally weaker now Britain has exited the bloc.
- Guy Verhofstadt insinuates that she would have supported staying in the EU Single Market if Thatcher were here today.
- Chief Minister of Gibraltar shuts down the Spanish government – no Frontex (‘EU official) will be able to operate in Gibraltar without the authorisation granted by an act of Parliament in Gibraltar.”