With the transition period coming to an end, the EU is in a panic. The EU realise that they need London for financial services; the smaller capital financial centres in the EU can not compete with the financial powerhouse that is London. As the video states below, trade is moving away from Europe, not towards. This means the UK once again has the upper hand in the negotiations.
- MP lambasts Met Police after arresting a 76 yrs old lady, bundling her into the back of a van.
- Biden’s national security adviser, describes Britain leaving the EU as “the dog that caught the car and then the car goes into reverse and runs over the dog – it’s a total mess”.
- MEP, states EU need to role back its red lines on fisheries, if its to secure a trade deal with Britain.
- Gove responds angrily to Sturgeon, after secret meetings with EU undermine trade negotiations.
- Lord Sumption takes aim at the political lockdown elite saying they are “control freaks”.