With the transition period coming to an end, the EU is in a panic. The EU realise that they need London for financial services; the smaller capital financial centres in the EU can not compete with the financial powerhouse that is London. As the video states below, trade is moving away from Europe, not towards. This means the UK once again has the upper hand in the negotiations.
- It “DON’T CUT IT!” – Former MEP criticises EU plans for Northern Ireland’s Brexit agreement.
- BAN SUPERTRAWLERS – Campaigners slam the UK Government over fishing rights saying “its a free for all” in UK waters.
- Campaign group ‘Silver Voice’ warns the BBC to lay off sending the “HEAVIES” around to pensioners houses who cant afford to pay the license fee.
- HANCOCK LEFT RED FACED – Days after a cushty new job, the UN dumps Matt Hancock saying his appointment will not be “TAKEN FORWARD”.
- A “BIG GAP” opens up in Protocol talks after Frost states the ECJ should be “ELIMINATED” from the Brexit agreement.