With the transition period coming to an end, the EU is in a panic. The EU realise that they need London for financial services; the smaller capital financial centres in the EU can not compete with the financial powerhouse that is London. As the video states below, trade is moving away from Europe, not towards. This means the UK once again has the upper hand in the negotiations.
- EU DIPLOMATIC STATUS ROW – Michel Barnier hits out at Britain: “We are not an international organisation like the others, we are a union.”
- Barnier returns as special adviser to EU Commission, making sure Britain sticks to level playing field rules.
- EU Commission to release a plan plotting to steal business away from London’s financial services sector.
- Talk Radio host Julia Hartley-Brewer faced off with Nigel Farage after Julia said Trump “has always been unfit for public office”.
- Irish officials fear food shortages over rules in the trade treaty forced in by the EU.