With the transition period coming to an end, the EU is in a panic. The EU realise that they need London for financial services; the smaller capital financial centres in the EU can not compete with the financial powerhouse that is London. As the video states below, trade is moving away from Europe, not towards. This means the UK once again has the upper hand in the negotiations.
- SHOCKING – Jeremy Vine asks a deliberate racially loaded question about Prince Philips Funeral.
- Legal threat by EU halted before Lord Frost heads to Brussels for discussions on Northern Ireland Protocol.
- Lefty Owen Jones slams Starmer writing he’ll never be Prime Minister.
- Boris has days left to respond to EU’s Court action letter over the Northern Ireland Protocol
- Pro EU campaigner, Femi, blames Brexit, Boris Johnson and Brexiteers for the current clashes in Northern Ireland