Today we remember our fallen heroes, but that was highjacked by extinction rebellion. Extinction rebellion decided to use today as their political platfor. They stepped over all the Reefs that were laying on the ground. They then place their own wreath at the highest position on the Cenotaph in London, so it was seen. This was nothing short of a disgusting political stunt which has done this group no favours. What’re your thoughts on this?
Just before the 11am silence this morning Extinction Rebellion activists hijacked the Cenotaph.— Leave.EU (@LeaveEUOfficial) November 11, 2020
Disrespecting the Cenotaph on Remembrance Day shows just how far these losers will sink.
- EU DIPLOMATIC STATUS ROW – Michel Barnier hits out at Britain: “We are not an international organisation like the others, we are a union.”
- Barnier returns as special adviser to EU Commission, making sure Britain sticks to level playing field rules.
- EU Commission to release a plan plotting to steal business away from London’s financial services sector.
- Talk Radio host Julia Hartley-Brewer faced off with Nigel Farage after Julia said Trump “has always been unfit for public office”.
- Irish officials fear food shortages over rules in the trade treaty forced in by the EU.