Today we remember our fallen heroes, but that was highjacked by extinction rebellion. Extinction rebellion decided to use today as their political platfor. They stepped over all the Reefs that were laying on the ground. They then place their own wreath at the highest position on the Cenotaph in London, so it was seen. This was nothing short of a disgusting political stunt which has done this group no favours. What’re your thoughts on this?
Extinction Rebellion protesters hijack Cenotaph on Remembrance Day pic.twitter.com/nALeHEqp3c— The Sun (@TheSun) November 11, 2020
Just before the 11am silence this morning Extinction Rebellion activists hijacked the Cenotaph.— Leave.EU (@LeaveEUOfficial) November 11, 2020
Disrespecting the Cenotaph on Remembrance Day shows just how far these losers will sink.
- MP lambasts Met Police after arresting a 76 yrs old lady, bundling her into the back of a van.
- Biden’s national security adviser, describes Britain leaving the EU as “the dog that caught the car and then the car goes into reverse and runs over the dog – it’s a total mess”.
- MEP, states EU need to role back its red lines on fisheries, if its to secure a trade deal with Britain.
- Gove responds angrily to Sturgeon, after secret meetings with EU undermine trade negotiations.
- Lord Sumption takes aim at the political lockdown elite saying they are “control freaks”.