Today we remember our fallen heroes, but that was highjacked by extinction rebellion. Extinction rebellion decided to use today as their political platfor. They stepped over all the Reefs that were laying on the ground. They then place their own wreath at the highest position on the Cenotaph in London, so it was seen. This was nothing short of a disgusting political stunt which has done this group no favours. What’re your thoughts on this?
Just before the 11am silence this morning Extinction Rebellion activists hijacked the Cenotaph.— Leave.EU (@LeaveEUOfficial) November 11, 2020
Disrespecting the Cenotaph on Remembrance Day shows just how far these losers will sink.
- It “DON’T CUT IT!” – Former MEP criticises EU plans for Northern Ireland’s Brexit agreement.
- BAN SUPERTRAWLERS – Campaigners slam the UK Government over fishing rights saying “its a free for all” in UK waters.
- Campaign group ‘Silver Voice’ warns the BBC to lay off sending the “HEAVIES” around to pensioners houses who cant afford to pay the license fee.
- HANCOCK LEFT RED FACED – Days after a cushty new job, the UN dumps Matt Hancock saying his appointment will not be “TAKEN FORWARD”.
- A “BIG GAP” opens up in Protocol talks after Frost states the ECJ should be “ELIMINATED” from the Brexit agreement.