Today we remember our fallen heroes, but that was highjacked by extinction rebellion. Extinction rebellion decided to use today as their political platfor. They stepped over all the Reefs that were laying on the ground. They then place their own wreath at the highest position on the Cenotaph in London, so it was seen. This was nothing short of a disgusting political stunt which has done this group no favours. What’re your thoughts on this?
Just before the 11am silence this morning Extinction Rebellion activists hijacked the Cenotaph.— Leave.EU (@LeaveEUOfficial) November 11, 2020
Disrespecting the Cenotaph on Remembrance Day shows just how far these losers will sink.
- Cancelled Comedian doesn’t hold back with his truthtelling sketch.
- WATCH – Former Border Force Head reveals what’s going on regarding the Channel Crisis.
- Police investigate SNP after allegations made of £600k going missing.
- CLASH – Nigel Farage publically slams Calais MP Pierre-Henri over the Channel Crisis.
- Sammy Wilson lashes out at the EU after they refused to seek a new protocol arrangement