Today we remember our fallen heroes, but that was highjacked by extinction rebellion. Extinction rebellion decided to use today as their political platfor. They stepped over all the Reefs that were laying on the ground. They then place their own wreath at the highest position on the Cenotaph in London, so it was seen. This was nothing short of a disgusting political stunt which has done this group no favours. What’re your thoughts on this?
Just before the 11am silence this morning Extinction Rebellion activists hijacked the Cenotaph.— Leave.EU (@LeaveEUOfficial) November 11, 2020
Disrespecting the Cenotaph on Remembrance Day shows just how far these losers will sink.
- SHOCKING – Jeremy Vine asks a deliberate racially loaded question about Prince Philips Funeral.
- Legal threat by EU halted before Lord Frost heads to Brussels for discussions on Northern Ireland Protocol.
- Lefty Owen Jones slams Starmer writing he’ll never be Prime Minister.
- Boris has days left to respond to EU’s Court action letter over the Northern Ireland Protocol
- Pro EU campaigner, Femi, blames Brexit, Boris Johnson and Brexiteers for the current clashes in Northern Ireland