A leak from Washington suggests there is no interest by the Pro Remain democrats to do a trade deal with the UK. The unofficial President, Biden, has said he’s in no rush to do a deal with Britain. When asked if he’d do a trade deal with Britain, he said: “No, definitely not in the first 100 days.”
According to Biden’s team, Britain will not be prioritised when it comes to the trade deal, meaning the relationship between the UK-US will be extremely Frosty and distant.
In a blog post regarding the US – UK relations, John Redwood warned Biden saying: “I must stress that the UK does uphold the GFA in Northern Ireland.
“As we leave the EU, we have no plans to impose a hard border between the UK and the Republic of Ireland, contrary to false EU rumours.
“It is the EU which seems to be planning new border controls on their side of the border which you may like to take up with them.
“As such, we can be of more assistance in world trade and foreign policy matters, and look forward to working with you where our views and policies align.”
Biden is certainly no fan of the UK after he demanded the UK to stick to the EU withdrawal agreement, regardless if it’s at the detriment of the UK or the US will not be trading with the UK.
- SHOCKING – Jeremy Vine asks a deliberate racially loaded question about Prince Philips Funeral.
- Legal threat by EU halted before Lord Frost heads to Brussels for discussions on Northern Ireland Protocol.
- Lefty Owen Jones slams Starmer writing he’ll never be Prime Minister.
- Boris has days left to respond to EU’s Court action letter over the Northern Ireland Protocol
- Pro EU campaigner, Femi, blames Brexit, Boris Johnson and Brexiteers for the current clashes in Northern Ireland