Today, In typical leftist fashion, Labour leader Keir Starmer went after Donald Trump saying the people of the US chose “integrity over dishonesty”, saying that a Biden’s administration is “a chance to reset”. All this praise comes after Biden was projected to be President by the leftist globalist media network hacks and isn’t the official outcome.
Today multiple court cases have started in the US to expose voter tampering, dead people voting, fraudulent ballots, voter machines having computer glitches. Significant irregularities have taken place on a massive scale. Yet, the media continue to promote Biden as their President before the process, and court cases have finalised the outcome.
Trump has said he vows to legally challenge the result in the US Supreme Court where discovery will reveal the alleged major fraud that went on in the democratic controlled states to give Biden a win through alleged fraudulent irregularities on ballots and machine voting.
Labours praise hasn’t been returned from Joe in the past after Biden said that Labour had moved “so, so far to the left”. All other world leaders have also jumped the gun by claiming Biden as President due to a false media projection instead of waiting for clarification from the US electoral process.
Regarding Biden’s campaign, Keir Starmer said: “He ran a campaign on the values that we in the United Kingdom share – decency, integrity, compassion and strength.” When asked about his thoughts on how Biden ran his campaign, Keir said: “I think that the Labour party in this country wants to be a party for the whole nation and not just one tribe.”
“That’s what we’ve seen in the United States which Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and of course we will seek to replicate that.”
When it comes to the relationship between Boris and Biden, Biden has labelled the UK Prime Minister “kind of a physical and emotional clone” of Donald Trump.
- SHOCKING – Jeremy Vine asks a deliberate racially loaded question about Prince Philips Funeral.
- Legal threat by EU halted before Lord Frost heads to Brussels for discussions on Northern Ireland Protocol.
- Lefty Owen Jones slams Starmer writing he’ll never be Prime Minister.
- Boris has days left to respond to EU’s Court action letter over the Northern Ireland Protocol
- Pro EU campaigner, Femi, blames Brexit, Boris Johnson and Brexiteers for the current clashes in Northern Ireland