Even though the US election hasn’t been officially confirmed, Boris has decided to congratulate Biden and Harris “on their (unconfirmed) victory”. Many world leaders have decided to hold back on giving congratulations, including Russian President Vladimir Putin. Do you agree with Boris in calling it a victory for Biden and Harris even though it’s not been confirmed?
- SHOCKING – Jeremy Vine asks a deliberate racially loaded question about Prince Philips Funeral.
- Legal threat by EU halted before Lord Frost heads to Brussels for discussions on Northern Ireland Protocol.
- Lefty Owen Jones slams Starmer writing he’ll never be Prime Minister.
- Boris has days left to respond to EU’s Court action letter over the Northern Ireland Protocol
- Pro EU campaigner, Femi, blames Brexit, Boris Johnson and Brexiteers for the current clashes in Northern Ireland