Even though the US election hasn’t been officially confirmed, Boris has decided to congratulate Biden and Harris “on their (unconfirmed) victory”. Many world leaders have decided to hold back on giving congratulations, including Russian President Vladimir Putin. Do you agree with Boris in calling it a victory for Biden and Harris even though it’s not been confirmed?
- Former Brexit Party MEP has stated the current fisheries offer, coming from the EU, is “extraordinary” and “absurd”.
- EU politics Professor – Talks may go into 2021 as EU considerably frustrated with Boris.
- EU offers Britain 104 million pounds worth of fishing quotas for continued open access into Britains waters.
- PC Welsh government consider removal of historical monuments, Winston Churchill, Lord Nelson and Mahatma Gandhi.
- Britain stands firm – Barnier meets with EU for a compromise on fisheries.