Even though the US election hasn’t been officially confirmed, Boris has decided to congratulate Biden and Harris “on their (unconfirmed) victory”. Many world leaders have decided to hold back on giving congratulations, including Russian President Vladimir Putin. Do you agree with Boris in calling it a victory for Biden and Harris even though it’s not been confirmed?
- WATCH | Adonis shows himself up by saying “Most reasonable people think Brexit has been a pretty big disaster”
- WATCH LIVE – Freedom March from Trafalgar Square.
- Tory Peer furious over EU meddling in UK affairs.
- WATCH CLASH – Darren Grimes slams Labour, saying they “actively hate” this country.
- Cancelled Comedian doesn’t hold back with his truthtelling sketch.