Author and journalist Douglas Murray says for all the criticisms of Donald Trump “he was consistently a great friend, indeed admirer of the UK,” adding that Joe Biden does not admire Britain in the way that President Trump does. According to Mr Murray, Donald Trump’s administration was exceptionally keen “once we left the EU to negotiate a full and generous trade deal between the US and the UK.”
- MP lambasts Met Police after arresting a 76 yrs old lady, bundling her into the back of a van.
- Biden’s national security adviser, describes Britain leaving the EU as “the dog that caught the car and then the car goes into reverse and runs over the dog – it’s a total mess”.
- MEP, states EU need to role back its red lines on fisheries, if its to secure a trade deal with Britain.
- Gove responds angrily to Sturgeon, after secret meetings with EU undermine trade negotiations.
- Lord Sumption takes aim at the political lockdown elite saying they are “control freaks”.