Author and journalist Douglas Murray says for all the criticisms of Donald Trump “he was consistently a great friend, indeed admirer of the UK,” adding that Joe Biden does not admire Britain in the way that President Trump does. According to Mr Murray, Donald Trump’s administration was exceptionally keen “once we left the EU to negotiate a full and generous trade deal between the US and the UK.”
- SHOCKING – Jeremy Vine asks a deliberate racially loaded question about Prince Philips Funeral.
- Legal threat by EU halted before Lord Frost heads to Brussels for discussions on Northern Ireland Protocol.
- Lefty Owen Jones slams Starmer writing he’ll never be Prime Minister.
- Boris has days left to respond to EU’s Court action letter over the Northern Ireland Protocol
- Pro EU campaigner, Femi, blames Brexit, Boris Johnson and Brexiteers for the current clashes in Northern Ireland