Author and journalist Douglas Murray says for all the criticisms of Donald Trump “he was consistently a great friend, indeed admirer of the UK,” adding that Joe Biden does not admire Britain in the way that President Trump does. According to Mr Murray, Donald Trump’s administration was exceptionally keen “once we left the EU to negotiate a full and generous trade deal between the US and the UK.”
- Cancelled Comedian doesn’t hold back with his truthtelling sketch.
- WATCH – Former Border Force Head reveals what’s going on regarding the Channel Crisis.
- Police investigate SNP after allegations made of £600k going missing.
- CLASH – Nigel Farage publically slams Calais MP Pierre-Henri over the Channel Crisis.
- Sammy Wilson lashes out at the EU after they refused to seek a new protocol arrangement