Nigel Farage has exposed an ultimatum that Biden will level at Boris. Biden, though not officially President, is said to be readying to throw his weight around, firstly going after Britain with an ultimatum, demanding Boris to back down from his Brexit demands or face severe consequences on trade from the US.
Nigel told LBC: “For Brexit, and for Boris, this is a very, very difficult result.
“What is already becoming clear is that Biden’s first phone call with Boris is simply going to say, ‘Sign the right deal with Monsieur Barnier, or there is no prospect of a trade deal’.
“Boris finds himself in a difficult position.”
Nigel then slammed The government saying they had four years to seal a deal with a pro-British President yet they chose to waste time.
Nigel said: “Four years, in 2016, I was the first foreign visitor to meet president-elect Trump.
“They were all very excited that Trump and Brexit had happened at the same time. They wanted a trade deal as soon as possible, and the Conservatives have wasted it.”
Mr Farage continued: “I think the prospect of a trade deal with the US looks weak.”
With Biden fighting for the Irish due to his part Irish heritage, the UK, if Biden is confirmed as US President, will have a significant uphill battle on its hands. Biden will be demanding the UK to plays to the US tune and demanding obedience to avoid problems on trade.
Dominic Raab said: “I’m confident we will navigate all of those issues sensitively and correctly.
“We listen very carefully to the concerns of our American friends. Particularly on the Hill in the Irish lobby, they feel very invested in the Good Friday agreement; we understand that.
“But it is not the UK that is putting it at risk; it is the EU.”
Will Boris knowing the scenes in the US be strong, or will he retreat and back down?
- EU FURIOUS after Boris reintroduces the Internal Market Bill regardless of negotiation outcome.
- Liam Halligan slams the EU on question time saying, the EU has a “kind of colonial relationship” with the UK with its demands on fishing.
- EU demand to fish 6 miles off the shores of Britain.
- BARNIER NOT HAPPY – Macron attempts to collapse Brexit negotiations to force Britain to concede on fisheries.
- Tesco’s CEO – Were ready for every Brexit scenario, including “NO DEAL.”