Over the last few weeks, the remain-stream media have been speculating on whether Boris has been holding back waiting for the outcome of the US election before deciding on how much distance he wants from the EU.
This was after Biden, whom the “Fake News” media has leading in their paid-for polls, stated there wouldn’t be a trade deal unless we obeyed the rules of the Withdrawal agreement even if it goes against Britains interests. Biden was Vice President under Obama who in 2016 threatened Britain saying Britain would be at the back of the queue if the people of Britain dared vote to leave the EU.
This speculation the media has been building up was shot down by Boris when he said “The two things are entirely separate,” when asked if he was waiting for the outcome from the US election before making definite decisions on the EU trade agreement.
- MP lambasts Met Police after arresting a 76 yrs old lady, bundling her into the back of a van.
- Biden’s national security adviser, describes Britain leaving the EU as “the dog that caught the car and then the car goes into reverse and runs over the dog – it’s a total mess”.
- MEP, states EU need to role back its red lines on fisheries, if its to secure a trade deal with Britain.
- Gove responds angrily to Sturgeon, after secret meetings with EU undermine trade negotiations.
- Lord Sumption takes aim at the political lockdown elite saying they are “control freaks”.