With the EU negotiations heating up, and with time running out to find a deal, Anand Menon, King’s College London professor of European politics and foreign affairs highlighted how the UK has the upper hand in the recent negotiation talks between David Frost and Michel Barnier. Mr Menon brought up the fact that for a deal to be had on fisheries, the EU would have to majorly compromise, which would mean them stepping back from their redlines. The director of UK in a Changing Europe think tank went on to suggest that the UK may also have to compromise, but the EU May have to compromise further to secure a deal around fishing.
- VIDEO – BLM activist threatens acts of political violence over video backfires massively.
- UK negotiator David Returns home from Brussels saying there are “Significant differences that still remain”
- Anna Soubry takes to social media in a panic over a No Deal exit, “The date for an extension has passed and we’re perilously close to the no-deal”
- VIDEO MERKEL – “We must prepare ourselves for there being NO DEAL”
- US Press Secretary destroys the Fake News Media – Trump doesn’t agree with BLM organisation saying “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon”