Today we got new reports of Migrants making it to Britain’s shores illegally in dinghies. The report stated that two boats beached on Kingsdown and Samphire Hoe. Many migrants were walking the beach, and some took off on the run. This comes as video captured yesterday showed 78 migrants were handed over to UK Border Force, taken to Dover where coaches were lined up to take them to a third location. We even had reports of someone trying to make it over in a child’s swimming pool.
Below are some photos showing what happened today Samphire Hoe beach.
- Yet again, EU Parliament President wants Britain to commit to their level playing field.
- UK invites Barnier to London to continue trade talks.
- BREAKING – TRADE NEGOTIATIONS CONTINUE WITH THE EU TOMORROW – FULL STATEMENT
- Estonian MEP congratulates Boris on outwitting the European Union in negotiations.
- German MEP slams Merkel and EU commission President over botched EU’s negotiation stance.