Today we got new reports of Migrants making it to Britain’s shores illegally in dinghies. The report stated that two boats beached on Kingsdown and Samphire Hoe. Many migrants were walking the beach, and some took off on the run. This comes as video captured yesterday showed 78 migrants were handed over to UK Border Force, taken to Dover where coaches were lined up to take them to a third location. We even had reports of someone trying to make it over in a child’s swimming pool.
Below are some photos showing what happened today Samphire Hoe beach.
- VIDEO – BLM activist threatens acts of political violence over video backfires massively.
- UK negotiator David Returns home from Brussels saying there are “Significant differences that still remain”
- Anna Soubry takes to social media in a panic over a No Deal exit, “The date for an extension has passed and we’re perilously close to the no-deal”
- VIDEO MERKEL – “We must prepare ourselves for there being NO DEAL”
- US Press Secretary destroys the Fake News Media – Trump doesn’t agree with BLM organisation saying “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon”