This morning at 9am, it was reported that 18 illegal migrants had been handed over by the French Navy, to UK Border Force in the English Channel, they were then escorted into Dover. Around 12:45pm reports come in about a second boat arriving with 16 illegal migrants. It was reported that UK Border Force a long with RNLI assisted the handover and were again escorted into Dover. This bring today’s total so far to 34 people.
Posted in Trade deals
EU hypocrisy – Barnier’s claim that fish in British sovereign waters are not Britains, is in violation of international law.
Even though the EU is claiming the UK is in breach of International Law in regards to the Internal Market Bill, the EU itself violates...
The message said: 21/6. 2nd boat of day. Dover french handover, 2 meter waves in channel close one. Roughly 12-16 onboard. Border force and RNLI involved.
Below, you will find multiple videos credit: Chris Johnson.
- Downing Street planning to delaying the implementation of the Internal Market Bill till December.
- New migration agreement is needed as many in the EU regard the Dublin agreement as obsolete.
- EU launch another public threat towards the UK, while pushing their failed level playing field card once again.
- French are furious as pressure on Boris to drop the Internal Market Bill fails. Boris defiantly ploughs on.
- Viktor Orban criticises EU’s new plan to stop illegal migration.
Posted in Immigration
NEW VIDEO – Nigel Farage EXPOSES THE FRENCH as they continue to dump illegal migrants in British Waters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhosPZ5nXSI&feature=youtu.beAs the mainstream media turn a blind eye to the migrant crisis in the English Channel, Nigel Farage returns to Dover exposing the French once...