In the states, the destruction of history continues with another statue pulling by BLM and Antifa protestors. Last night, protesters who were attending a Juneteenth event in Judiciary Square, Washington D. C. decided to pull down a statue of Confederate General Albert Pike just after 4 am. After pulling the statue down, they then threw lighter fluid onto the statue and set it on fire while chanting slurs against police and Donald Trump. A team of police soon arrived quickly putting out the fire while protestors moved on. This statue was the last confederate statue in the city. When will this madness end?
- EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE – Priti Patel visits Dover.
- British Fisherman, Paul Lines states Britains fishing industry “could be the best industry in the world if it is done properly.”
- Conservative Care Minister, Helen Whately said the crisis situation in the English Channel is “unacceptable”.
- Nigel Farage slams Boris Johnson saying he does not have the political will to tackle migrant boat crossings.
- Labours Dawn Butler goes on national TV, slating the Police saying they are ‘institutionally racist’.