In the states, the destruction of history continues with another statue pulling by BLM and Antifa protestors. Last night, protesters who were attending a Juneteenth event in Judiciary Square, Washington D. C. decided to pull down a statue of Confederate General Albert Pike just after 4 am. After pulling the statue down, they then threw lighter fluid onto the statue and set it on fire while chanting slurs against police and Donald Trump. A team of police soon arrived quickly putting out the fire while protestors moved on. This statue was the last confederate statue in the city. When will this madness end?
- New report suggests – An economic hit of £33 billion would smash the EU if negotiations ended in No Deal.
- Investment Kickstart – Seven towns including Blackpool receive a share of £180 million to bounce back after Covid restrictions in Brexit Britain.
- Boris shuts down remain-stream media claims of hanging fire on EU deal till after US election.
- Brandon Lewis – Barnier “recognises the EU do need to move”.
- EU PANIC – Merkel May be sent in to persuade Macron to back down on his impossible fishing red lines.