A Labour councillor and TEACHER, has openly claimed kids need their “Marxist” teachers to prevent them from being claimed by “far-right propaganda” with their parents at home. Julie Reid sparked fury after insisting most teachers are “lefty Marxists” and warned pupils are being subjected to alternative viewpoints while at home. Labour Councillor Julie Reid made the comments as part of an online call. The Manchester councillor expressed her controversial opinions in an online discussion hosted by ‘People Before Profit’.
- Boris Johnson’s sister says alcohol should be banned till a vaccine is found.
- Nigel Farage – “At no point has that pipsqueak Hancock admitted he’s got anything wrong.”
- Labours David Lammy – “The conservatives have abandoned the rule of law” as the Internal Market Bill returns to Parliament this week.
- Another attempted power grab by the EU, this time they want control over the Channel Tunnel.
- Nigel Farage goes after Matt Hancock – Say No to another lockdown – New video.