Shocking footage has been posted on social media of a statue that was pulled down overnight in Portland, USA. The statue of George Washington was pulled over by Antifa and destroyed. Offensive graffiti around the 100-year-old statue read “F**k cops”, “BLM”, “White Fragility”, and “Land Back”.
This destruction of historical monuments seems to be the chosen way by the Antifa and BLM activists around the world, in an attempt to rewrite history. These movements seem to be trying to divide people over the colour of skin and living in the past. We also see this being played out conveniently just before the US election in November and we can certainly see this carrying on, on the run-up to the election.
Portland wakes up to see what antifa did overnight. A century old statue of George Washington was toppled & set on fire with an American flag. “White fragility,” “Damn white men” & other messages are written on the moment. On the ground nearby: “Defund white men.” pic.twitter.com/zjrsZHJC9o— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) June 19, 2020
- VIDEO – BLM activist threatens acts of political violence over video backfires massively.
- UK negotiator David Returns home from Brussels saying there are “Significant differences that still remain”
- Anna Soubry takes to social media in a panic over a No Deal exit, “The date for an extension has passed and we’re perilously close to the no-deal”
- VIDEO MERKEL – “We must prepare ourselves for there being NO DEAL”
- US Press Secretary destroys the Fake News Media – Trump doesn’t agree with BLM organisation saying “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon”