Shocking footage has been posted on social media of a statue that was pulled down overnight in Portland, USA. The statue of George Washington was pulled over by Antifa and destroyed. Offensive graffiti around the 100-year-old statue read “F**k cops”, “BLM”, “White Fragility”, and “Land Back”.
This destruction of historical monuments seems to be the chosen way by the Antifa and BLM activists around the world, in an attempt to rewrite history. These movements seem to be trying to divide people over the colour of skin and living in the past. We also see this being played out conveniently just before the US election in November and we can certainly see this carrying on, on the run-up to the election.
Portland wakes up to see what antifa did overnight. A century old statue of George Washington was toppled & set on fire with an American flag. “White fragility,” “Damn white men” & other messages are written on the moment. On the ground nearby: “Defund white men.” pic.twitter.com/zjrsZHJC9o— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) June 19, 2020
- Yet again, EU Parliament President wants Britain to commit to their level playing field.
- UK invites Barnier to London to continue trade talks.
- BREAKING – TRADE NEGOTIATIONS CONTINUE WITH THE EU TOMORROW – FULL STATEMENT
- Estonian MEP congratulates Boris on outwitting the European Union in negotiations.
- German MEP slams Merkel and EU commission President over botched EU’s negotiation stance.