- Viktor Orban criticises EU’s new plan to stop illegal migration.
- LIVE – POLICE ATTEND UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY IN LOUISVILLE.
- US senate report finds mass conflict of interests as Joe Bidens son Hunter Biden enriches himself with Chinese money.
- Brexiteer Brendan Chilton hits back saying: “The withdrawal agreement was nonsense”
- OPPORTUNIST – With Keir Starmer, we are given a man with out a plan, trying to act like the statesman.
Winston Churchill’s statue in recent weeks has been the target of vandals and last week the Mayor of London box the statue up. The structure around the statue is reportedly being taken down in time for President Macrons Visit.
Iain Duncan Smith supported the removal of the structure around the statue saying: “About time. It is madness. It should not have been coated in the first place. It is time to get our self-respect. “The minute we surrender to mob rule, that is the second the mob takes over. We can not surrender to the mob. That’s exactly what Churchill stood for.” What very good news along with the judgement that is correct. I am delighted.”