Prof Ryan continued: “Barnier has tried to get them to lighten their demands somewhat but member states and other institutions, such as the European Parliament, have been saying, ‘no, we are going to stick by this’. “So in the present time, we are at the point where we’re likely to proceed towards October that we are likely to find some inkling of some compromises possibly.
- Boris Johnson’s sister says alcohol should be banned till a vaccine is found.
- Nigel Farage – “At no point has that pipsqueak Hancock admitted he’s got anything wrong.”
- Labours David Lammy – “The conservatives have abandoned the rule of law” as the Internal Market Bill returns to Parliament this week.
- Another attempted power grab by the EU, this time they want control over the Channel Tunnel.
- Nigel Farage goes after Matt Hancock – Say No to another lockdown – New video.
He explained: “I surely do not want to see it going on before the Autumn/Winter as I think perhaps in Brussels they would like. I really don’t see any point in that, so let’s do it.” European Council President Charles Michel, who joined Mrs von der Leyen on the telephone along with European Parliament President David-Maria Sassoli, stated a “broad and challenging arrangement” was “in our mutual interest”.