EU COMMISSION PRESIDENT CONFIRMS, UK WILL NOT BE EXTENDING TRANSITION PERIOD.
- VIDEO – BLM activist threatens acts of political violence over video backfires massively.
- UK negotiator David Returns home from Brussels saying there are “Significant differences that still remain”
- Anna Soubry takes to social media in a panic over a No Deal exit, “The date for an extension has passed and we’re perilously close to the no-deal”
- VIDEO MERKEL – “We must prepare ourselves for there being NO DEAL”
- US Press Secretary destroys the Fake News Media – Trump doesn’t agree with BLM organisation saying “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon”
He suggested that Brussels desired to drag out the discussions in an attempt to push them. It had been”very clear what the UK wants” in the deal,” he said, adding: “We can not have the involvement of the European Court of Justice in this nation, we can not have a system whereby we continue to comply with EU law after we leave the EU.”