EU COMMISSION PRESIDENT CONFIRMS, UK WILL NOT BE EXTENDING TRANSITION PERIOD.
- Boris Johnson’s sister says alcohol should be banned till a vaccine is found.
- Nigel Farage – “At no point has that pipsqueak Hancock admitted he’s got anything wrong.”
- Labours David Lammy – “The conservatives have abandoned the rule of law” as the Internal Market Bill returns to Parliament this week.
- Another attempted power grab by the EU, this time they want control over the Channel Tunnel.
- Nigel Farage goes after Matt Hancock – Say No to another lockdown – New video.
He suggested that Brussels desired to drag out the discussions in an attempt to push them. It had been”very clear what the UK wants” in the deal,” he said, adding: “We can not have the involvement of the European Court of Justice in this nation, we can not have a system whereby we continue to comply with EU law after we leave the EU.”