It was only a few weeks ago we saw the reports from Nigel Farage, on how boats full of illegal migrants were being helped across the English Channel by French and English border force. Nigel captured on film something known as the “Hand over”, where the French Navy help boats cross into British waters, and wait with the boat till the British border force come to escort the illegal vessels ashore.
Today reports have come in that 45 people were escorted in by life boat and Border Force to various places around the south coast. Below is a tweet showing the life boat bringing 26 illegal migrants ashore.
Another 26 ILLEGAL MIGRANTS have made it across this afternoon this time - Ramsgate, Kent #UK 🚤— stephen 🇬🇧 (@LFC_blano) June 16, 2020
A passing fishing boat spotted them in dangerous conditions. RNLI & Border Force came to their rescue
19 were welcomed to Dover this morning #PritiUseless pic.twitter.com/1rYd4z35bx
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.