It was only a few weeks ago we saw the reports from Nigel Farage, on how boats full of illegal migrants were being helped across the English Channel by French and English border force. Nigel captured on film something known as the “Hand over”, where the French Navy help boats cross into British waters, and wait with the boat till the British border force come to escort the illegal vessels ashore.
Today reports have come in that 45 people were escorted in by life boat and Border Force to various places around the south coast. Below is a tweet showing the life boat bringing 26 illegal migrants ashore.
Another 26 ILLEGAL MIGRANTS have made it across this afternoon this time - Ramsgate, Kent #UK 🚤— stephen 🇬🇧 (@LFC_blano) June 16, 2020
A passing fishing boat spotted them in dangerous conditions. RNLI & Border Force came to their rescue
19 were welcomed to Dover this morning #PritiUseless pic.twitter.com/1rYd4z35bx
- Downing Street planning to delaying the implementation of the Internal Market Bill till December.
- New migration agreement is needed as many in the EU regard the Dublin agreement as obsolete.
- EU launch another public threat towards the UK, while pushing their failed level playing field card once again.
- French are furious as pressure on Boris to drop the Internal Market Bill fails. Boris defiantly ploughs on.
- Viktor Orban criticises EU’s new plan to stop illegal migration.