The party, which a year ago sailed to success in the European Parliament elections and sealed Theresa May’s destiny as Prime Minister, is likely to be renamed the Reform Party amid growing demands for a centre-right alternative to the Tories. The revelation comes at a week where speculation was rife about Mr Farage’s future after he abandoned LBC and directed the attacks on the riots and destruction connected into the Black Lives Issue protests.
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.