The party, which a year ago sailed to success in the European Parliament elections and sealed Theresa May’s destiny as Prime Minister, is likely to be renamed the Reform Party amid growing demands for a centre-right alternative to the Tories. The revelation comes at a week where speculation was rife about Mr Farage’s future after he abandoned LBC and directed the attacks on the riots and destruction connected into the Black Lives Issue protests.
- Downing Street planning to delaying the implementation of the Internal Market Bill till December.
- New migration agreement is needed as many in the EU regard the Dublin agreement as obsolete.
- EU launch another public threat towards the UK, while pushing their failed level playing field card once again.
- French are furious as pressure on Boris to drop the Internal Market Bill fails. Boris defiantly ploughs on.
- Viktor Orban criticises EU’s new plan to stop illegal migration.