Today, The Prime Minister, Chief Brexit Negotiator David Frost and Cabinet office minister Michael Gove will be Locked in high-level talks with Charles Michel, the President of the European Council, Ursula von der Leyen, the President of the European Commission, and David Sassoli, the President of the European Parliament.
- VIDEO – BLM activist threatens acts of political violence over video backfires massively.
- UK negotiator David Returns home from Brussels saying there are “Significant differences that still remain”
- Anna Soubry takes to social media in a panic over a No Deal exit, “The date for an extension has passed and we’re perilously close to the no-deal”
- VIDEO MERKEL – “We must prepare ourselves for there being NO DEAL”
- US Press Secretary destroys the Fake News Media – Trump doesn’t agree with BLM organisation saying “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon”
With time against Michel Barnier, it’s getting harder to attain a deal due to redlines from EU nation-states. Fishing is a massive redline for France. Their demands consist of unfettered access into British Fishing waters and status quo on fishing quotas.
Britain, on the other hand, has hit back, stating it is unwilling to give away its newly regained sovereign waters to a third country. There is no precedent to state that sovereign waters need to be given away, in exchange for an FTA.
Sources were reported saying in the Telegraph: “there is a real risk the negotiations, even with an increased pace, struggling to make any breakthroughs, which would increase the risk of there being no agreement at the end of the year”.