The greatest Britain has been removed from google. Tonight we searched the specific term “U.K. prime minister” into the google search, and Churchill’s picture has been removed as if he never existed. Not only that, Churchill’s statue has been hidden from view in Parliament. Is Churchill being removed from history online and in Parliament?
Will Boris now stand up for the greatest Britain that ever lived or will he allow his removal?
- The Liberal Democrat’s just don’t listen – Motion at party conference passed to rejoin the EU at an undisclosed future date.
- We are not living as a free people – Steve Baker Conservative MP.
- Ed Davey put on the spot – What’s the point of the Liberal Democrats?
- Jeremy Corbyn rants about Britain being a place of safety for “refugees” who land on the Kent coast.
- New UKIP style party could be launched next month headed up by Actor Laurence Fox.