- Yet again, EU Parliament President wants Britain to commit to their level playing field.
- UK invites Barnier to London to continue trade talks.
- BREAKING – TRADE NEGOTIATIONS CONTINUE WITH THE EU TOMORROW – FULL STATEMENT
- Estonian MEP congratulates Boris on outwitting the European Union in negotiations.
- German MEP slams Merkel and EU commission President over botched EU’s negotiation stance.
With all this bluster going on, it’s clear to see that EU negotiator, Michel Barnier, has got his hands tied. UK PM and EU Commission President are set to meet on Monday. The EU chief hopes that further progress can be made.