Today, the government solidified its stance telling the EU for the final time that the UK will let the deadline to call for an extension pass. This means the UK has formally told the EU, the UK has no intention on remaining in the transition period and will leave in its entirety on December 31st 2020.
- EU DEBT MOUNTAIN – The UK has “a potential bill of £160billion” unless the withdrawal agreement is reopened says Ian Duncan Smith.
- VIDEO – Protesters outside the BBC chanting “hands off our children” and “No more lies”
- READ FULL DOCUMENTS HERE – Hundreds of sealed court documents released showing the extent of sexual abuse allegations against Ghislaine Maxwell.
- Warning sent to Barnier – Britain stands firm, showing “no signs”of giving up its sovereign waters to satisfy Brussels.
- VIDEO – Nigel Farage labels “paramilitary-style force marching in the streets” of Brixton yesterday as “Terrifying”.