On their go fund me page, shown in the screenshot and link, it states BLM want: “Developing and delivering training, police monitoring and strategies for the abolition of police.” Nigel Farage was right yet the Good Morning Britain presenters slammed Nigel claiming he was ridiculous to think this.
Here’s what Black Lives Matter (political entity) aims and wants are: “We’re guided by a commitment to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white-supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world. We build deep relationships across the diaspora and strategise to challenge the rise of the authoritarian right-wing across the world, from Brazil to Britain.”
- French Minister snubs Boris Johnson’s threat of walking away – “If it were so easy and so comfortable, they would have already left without a deal.”
- Brexiteer Kate Hoey – Boris cannot afford to give into the EU.
- Liz Truss – If it means leaving the transition period without a deal, I think that’s perfectly reasonable.
- Conservative MP slams the BBC – “The BBC have probably done everything in their power to alienate the Leave supporter”
- LATEST -Alternative media news, Sat 24th October 2020.
Doesn’t this fit the new left’s narrative when we see the likes of London Mayor Sadiq Khan, and the rest of the left who want to rid of monuments, statues and rewrite history? In the past, when people said the left hated Britain, they really weren’t far wrong. The left seems to want a new Britain without identity or cohesion with the people of our great nation.
The left love to divide and conquer, using any form of difference whether its Race, religion, wealth, looks, how able you are just to politically divide people. Are people really falling for this? Do Black Lives Matter? If we are Morally speaking, yes, Black Lives do matter, just as all life on the planet is equally as precious, but please don’t get that mixed up with “Black Lives Matter” which is an political organisation? Just think what we as a United people could achieve if it was possible to kick out politics from building firm friendships amongst people without fear.