Penny Mordaunt stated there would be “no point” in striking a last-minute agreement as it would leave businesses scrambling to prepare for the changes. The paymaster general noted the UK is currently pushing for negotiations on relations to be speeded up. Eurocrats will be told on Friday that Britain will not agree to extend the transition period.
- Viktor Orban criticises EU’s new plan to stop illegal migration.
- LIVE – POLICE ATTEND UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY IN LOUISVILLE.
- US senate report finds mass conflict of interests as Joe Bidens son Hunter Biden enriches himself with Chinese money.
- Brexiteer Brendan Chilton hits back saying: “The withdrawal agreement was nonsense”
- OPPORTUNIST – With Keir Starmer, we are given a man with out a plan, trying to act like the statesman.