On Friday, the EU’s chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier spoke in Brussels after the conclusion of the fourth round of discussions between the bloc and UK on a future relationship. As expected, the French politician claimed: “no significant progress” had been made in the previous five days, also insisted that the UK “respect” negotiation rules. And to tell the truth, this week there have been no actual areas of progress.
- EU Commission Vice President delivers Britain an ULTIMATUM: “ We will not be renegotiating.” “Nothing more, nothing less.”
- ENGLISH CHANNEL CRISIS: Multiple boats have been brought to Dover including Border force seeker carrying 100 illegal migrants.
- Epidemiologist exposes shortfalls in Covid testing – “The test itself is insufficient in telling us if somebody is infectious or if someone is infected.”
- New European Commission Vice President states No Deal is a real possibility.
- Theresa May does the bidding for the EU in Parliament after scathing remarks against Boris Johnson and the Internal Market Bill.