After weeks of lockdown and politicians ramming “stay at home, save lives” narrative down our throats, we see Labour MP Barry Gardiner join a protest in London. Barry openly stated on social media that he was breaking social distancing rules, but why did he do it?
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.
“The number of people protesting made it impossible to observe the social distancing rules which I have strictly observed since March. I know how much people have suffered to keep each other safe, and I apologise to them for the hurt my failure to observe the rules has caused. On Tuesday evening, I received a negative test result. I am therefore confident that I did not infect anyone with whom I came into contact.”