Thousands of people took to the streets of London yesterday to protest over the death of African-American George Floyd in US police custody nine days ago. The London protest which suddenly turned into a riot has now attracted worlwide attention. European correspondent Ben Avery at Australia’s Nine News, had to stop his broadcast as rioters attacked him. He dropped the mic and run for his life, being chased down the road by people running after then on foot and on bikes.
- Downing Street planning to delaying the implementation of the Internal Market Bill till December.
- New migration agreement is needed as many in the EU regard the Dublin agreement as obsolete.
- EU launch another public threat towards the UK, while pushing their failed level playing field card once again.
- French are furious as pressure on Boris to drop the Internal Market Bill fails. Boris defiantly ploughs on.
- Viktor Orban criticises EU’s new plan to stop illegal migration.