Thousands of people took to the streets of London yesterday to protest over the death of African-American George Floyd in US police custody nine days ago. The London protest which suddenly turned into a riot has now attracted worlwide attention. European correspondent Ben Avery at Australia’s Nine News, had to stop his broadcast as rioters attacked him. He dropped the mic and run for his life, being chased down the road by people running after then on foot and on bikes.
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.