Yesterday “Black Lives Matter” took to the streets of London to protest against the killing of George Floyd. Though there were many reports of peaceful gatherings, there were many violent clashes out side Downing Street. Protesters violently clashed with the police, threw objects at the police, and journalist ran away for their lives. The violent scenes on the streets of London were a disgrace. Many clips of the footage below shows what went on.
- BREXIT – Fishing still divides the two sides in negotiations.
- Keir states he wants to make Labour a safe place for the return of former Jewish members who left the Labour Party over antisemitism. Does this mean Labour isn’t currently safe?
- Conservative representative – Theresa May fell into the Irish border “trap that was set for Britain”.
- Britain hands notice to the EU saying they will not be partaking in anymore military exercises with the EU after the transition period.
- New report suggests – An economic hit of £33 billion would smash the EU if negotiations ended in No Deal.