Yesterday “Black Lives Matter” took to the streets of London to protest against the killing of George Floyd. Though there were many reports of peaceful gatherings, there were many violent clashes out side Downing Street. Protesters violently clashed with the police, threw objects at the police, and journalist ran away for their lives. The violent scenes on the streets of London were a disgrace. Many clips of the footage below shows what went on.
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.