Before the protests started in London, disturbing screams were heard by a female news reporter as she was about to go live on air. A man had tried to grab, stab and attack her while shouting “Allahu Akbar”. Her crew chased him off, following the offender till the police came. The man was arrested on threats to kill and having a lethal weapon.
- BREXIT – Fishing still divides the two sides in negotiations.
- Keir states he wants to make Labour a safe place for the return of former Jewish members who left the Labour Party over antisemitism. Does this mean Labour isn’t currently safe?
- Conservative representative – Theresa May fell into the Irish border “trap that was set for Britain”.
- Britain hands notice to the EU saying they will not be partaking in anymore military exercises with the EU after the transition period.
- New report suggests – An economic hit of £33 billion would smash the EU if negotiations ended in No Deal.