Before the protests started in London, disturbing screams were heard by a female news reporter as she was about to go live on air. A man had tried to grab, stab and attack her while shouting “Allahu Akbar”. Her crew chased him off, following the offender till the police came. The man was arrested on threats to kill and having a lethal weapon.
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.