Today Mrs May decided to question Boris Johnson about what Brexit would mean for data sharing and border security. Theresa Mays premiership was one of the worse periods for democracy as May fought for the EU in the British parliament instead of fighting for Britain in the EU. If Theresa May had her way again, we would be leading for another extension.
The Bruges Group took to social media thwarting: We don’t need to hear Theresa May’sMay’s opinion about Brexit, or our post-transition relationship with the EU.
“Her Government failed comprehensively to deliver on the instructions of the British people, which is why Boris Johnson is now Prime Minister.”
The Express reported, Director Robert Oulds saying: “Theresa May had nearly three years to negotiate a deal.
“Her whole negotiating strategy was to hold her hands up in the air and do anything the EU demanded.
“Her premiership was an embarrassment to her, the Conservative Party and the country.
“A dignified silence would not go amiss, and that would help Theresa May’sMay’s reputation in the long run.
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.
“Theresa May failed in Europe, and Boris Johnson has succeeded – the way forward is not a Theresa May strategy of capitulation.
“It is to stand firm against the EU. Then Brussels will do the right thing and come to a free trade agreement whereby everybody wins.
“If not the European Union will find itself in even more economic difficulties.
“Boris Johnson knows the way forward – unfortunately, Theresa May did not.”