Burning St. John’s Episcopal Church, a church that “supported the bold civil rights moment of the March on Washington”, does not honor the legacy of George Floyd, said White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany Monday, slamming “violent, anarchist Antifa” for “taking advantage” of these protests.
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.