Burning St. John’s Episcopal Church, a church that “supported the bold civil rights moment of the March on Washington”, does not honor the legacy of George Floyd, said White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany Monday, slamming “violent, anarchist Antifa” for “taking advantage” of these protests.
- French are furious as pressure on Boris to drop the Internal Market Bill fails. Boris defiantly ploughs on.
- Viktor Orban criticises EU’s new plan to stop illegal migration.
- LIVE – POLICE ATTEND UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY IN LOUISVILLE.
- US senate report finds mass conflict of interests as Joe Bidens son Hunter Biden enriches himself with Chinese money.
- Brexiteer Brendan Chilton hits back saying: “The withdrawal agreement was nonsense”