During her visit, The First Scottish Minister was doing her best to describe Brexit as regretful, while pushing her concerns about a British exit from the EU. Nicola promoted the thought and agreed with the EU that an extension to the negotiations was inevitable.
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.
When Theresa May was in charge, Nicola made demands: “The first thing she should be doing is requesting an extension of the Article 50 process. “My preference then would be for the issue to go back to the people in another referendum because the people have so much more information now than they did two and a half years ago. “At the very least, she needs to remove the negotiating red lines that are constraining the position she is in so dreadfully and creating the problems she is now encountering.”
How times have changed since 2019. Since May was ousted, destroying the remainers dream of derailing brexit, Boris Johnson won the conservative leadership, we removed our selves from the membership of the EU and were expected to leave the EU in its entirety on 31st December 2020 with an FTA or on WTO rules.