At today’s Scottish COVID 19 press conference, The Scottish First Lady suggested that the majority of Britains would understand if there was an extension to these negotiations due to the coronavirus pandemic. If that happened, Britain would remain in the Customs Union and Single market, being ruled by Brussels. It would also cost Britain billions of pound, which could have been spent on Britains economic recovery.
- Downing Street planning to delaying the implementation of the Internal Market Bill till December.
- New migration agreement is needed as many in the EU regard the Dublin agreement as obsolete.
- EU launch another public threat towards the UK, while pushing their failed level playing field card once again.
- French are furious as pressure on Boris to drop the Internal Market Bill fails. Boris defiantly ploughs on.
- Viktor Orban criticises EU’s new plan to stop illegal migration.