At today’s Scottish COVID 19 press conference, The Scottish First Lady suggested that the majority of Britains would understand if there was an extension to these negotiations due to the coronavirus pandemic. If that happened, Britain would remain in the Customs Union and Single market, being ruled by Brussels. It would also cost Britain billions of pound, which could have been spent on Britains economic recovery.
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.