David Frost, the UK trade negotiator, is pushing ahead with his instructions from Boris Johnson in becoming an independent coastal nation once again. This comes as the EU pushes forward with the narrative of fear, using the fear of disruption as their way to crowbar unfettered access into UK sovereign fishing waters, keeping the status quo on access and quotas.
Mr Frost rejects the idea of keeping to the status quo, our stance on fisheries as a coastal nation, is sticking to the principle of “Zonal attachment “, based on where fish are found, rather than “historical patterns” as used by the EU, in their common fisheries policy.
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.