Writing in the Daily Telegraph Mr Hannan said: “In order to show the recalcitrant British that the EU were in no mind to compromise, they appointed a hardline federalist who had previously enraged the City of London as their Brexit negotiator.” Mr Hannan, who was as a Tory MEP before the UK left the Brussels bloc on January 31, was referring to the EU appointment of Mr Barnier.
- British Fisherman suspicious by Barniers generosity over fishing redlines.
- OUR REACTION /// Boris spoke to Merkel on the phone, Merkel isn’t happy!
- High paid civil servants use eye watering sums of public funds to pay for tax bills.
- German Fishing director states, EU won’t buy fish from Britain, unless we have free access to your fish rich waters.
- Merkel isn’t happy, as Boris Johnson gives a personal reminder “The UK equally would be ready to leave the transition period on Australia terms”.