Big question people are asking: Who’s placing and paying for these bricks to be conveniently in the path of raging looters and thugs in the US?
Labours David Lammy – “The conservatives have abandoned the rule of law” as the Internal Market Bill returns to Parliament this week.
David Lammy has accused Boris Johnson of playing right out of a Donald Trump playbook after the United Kingdom pushes the Internal Market Bill through...
- OPPORTUNIST – With Keir Starmer, we are given a man with out a plan, trying to act like the statesman.
- FINALLY THE MESSAGE HAS LANDED – Mr Singham states EU has backed down, after previously demanding the UK adhere to its state aid rules.
- EU hypocrisy – Barnier’s claim that fish in British sovereign waters are not Britains, is in violation of international law.
- EU – UK: Trade deal only an option, if the Internal Market Bill is removed.
- EXPOSED – French Europe Minister attempts to force a deliberate split in the Conservative Party, using the Internal Market Bill as the weapon.