- OPPORTUNIST – With Keir Starmer, we are given a man with out a plan, trying to act like the statesman.
- FINALLY THE MESSAGE HAS LANDED – Mr Singham states EU has backed down, after previously demanding the UK adhere to its state aid rules.
- EU hypocrisy – Barnier’s claim that fish in British sovereign waters are not Britains, is in violation of international law.
- EU – UK: Trade deal only an option, if the Internal Market Bill is removed.
- EXPOSED – French Europe Minister attempts to force a deliberate split in the Conservative Party, using the Internal Market Bill as the weapon.