Since Sunday the media has had a field day with Boris Johnson’s speech. The media claims that Boris told people to go back to work on Monday, yet on a second look at Boris Johnson’s speech nowhere in his speech is the word Monday mentioned.
⬇️ FAKE NEWS EXPOSED ⬇️
The media, along with Labour, seem to be doing all they can to turn the people against Boris. This year is the year we leave the EU in its entirety, and at the minute the media along with the political establishment that back the EU want the economy to worsen in hope we extend the transition period.
The media along with again the Labour Party are putting the fear of God into parents and teachers in hopes schools stay close as they know if the schools are shut parents can’t go work meaning the economy could tank even more.
Ask your self this question. Is the media or the labour party in it for saving life’s, or to gain politically?
BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
- DISGUSTING – Churchill’s statue at Westminster Vandalised on D-Day by protesters.
- BARNIER ISNT HAPPY – Boris refuses to sign a substandard deal, that doesn’t respect the future independence of Britain.
- EU IN PANIC – Fourth round of trade talks DEADLOCKED – No progress made.
- OPINION – Barry Gardiner attempts an apology letter on why he broke social distancing rules.
- LONDON MAN ARRESTED – Female news reporter screams, left devastated in tears, live on TV, after a man shouted “Allahu Akbar” threatening to stab her as she’s assaulted.