“Federal investigators appeared to paint a target on the back of Gen. Michael Flynn,” said White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Friday as she read through revelations from the Flynn case that showed federal investigators setting up a “trap” for the former national security adviser. #ObamaGate
BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
- SETUP? Piles of random Bricks placed in strategic spots to encourage looting and violence in America. Who’s paying for it?
- Sadiq Khan demands Boris to seek an extension with the EU.
- The push for a “Level Playing Field”continues by Barnier, even after being told it will not be accepted.
- Barnier demands Boris to comply with the text in the negotiation agreement; otherwise, “if this does not happen, there will be no agreement.”
- Peter Mandelson and EU Trade chief Phil Hogan, throw their hats into the ring to be the next head of WTO.