Nigel Farage makes the trip to Dover once again to cover one of the biggest stories that is being covered up by the media. Nigel states “This is a scandal” and that he will not be giving up in highlighting this illegal migration crisis.
Nigel goes on to say that our border force shouldn’t be used as a taxi service for illegal migrants, but that’s what the home office is telling them to do.
BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
- Theresa May does the bidding for the EU in Parliament after scathing remarks against Boris Johnson and the Internal Market Bill.
- Boris Johnson’s sister says alcohol should be banned till a vaccine is found.
- Nigel Farage – “At no point has that pipsqueak Hancock admitted he’s got anything wrong.”
- Labours David Lammy – “The conservatives have abandoned the rule of law” as the Internal Market Bill returns to Parliament this week.
- Another attempted power grab by the EU, this time they want control over the Channel Tunnel.