“Three boats intercepted in the space of just 25 minutes, another busy morning for the Border force. Onboard 43 men and Six Women. Some of them pictured here given face masks and taken back to Shore.”
“There has been a massive increase in the number of attempted Channel Crossings since the start of the coronavirus outbreak since January at least 829 migrants have made it to the British Coast it on Monday alone 90 were intercepted.”
“The number arrested in France planning to cross the channel has risen by three since this time last year.”
“Home office confirms that those who are intercepted won’t be tested but will be monitored for symptoms. In Calais, coronavirus is having a dramatic impact on the migrant camps, the place they live is very overcrowded, and there’s a lack of Sanitation, so obviously, the fear from the virus is quite high.”
Quotes from the reporter in the video…
BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
- DISGUSTING – Churchill’s statue at Westminster Vandalised on D-Day by protesters.
- BARNIER ISNT HAPPY – Boris refuses to sign a substandard deal, that doesn’t respect the future independence of Britain.
- EU IN PANIC – Fourth round of trade talks DEADLOCKED – No progress made.
- OPINION – Barry Gardiner attempts an apology letter on why he broke social distancing rules.
- LONDON MAN ARRESTED – Female news reporter screams, left devastated in tears, live on TV, after a man shouted “Allahu Akbar” threatening to stab her as she’s assaulted.