The European Parliament met to discuss a joint response from member states to the novel coronavirus pandemic.
Eurosceptic MEP Dr Gunnar Beck warned that the European Union is sick.
“The coronacrisis shows that the European Union is sick. It’s all rubbish. Printing more money will not make us richer”, the German MEP said at the European Parliament in Brussels.
The German MEP also referred to Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban.
The Hungarian Parliament approved new emergency powers that allow the ruling Fidesz party the right to rule by decree.
BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
- DISGUSTING – Churchill’s statue at Westminster Vandalised on D-Day by protesters.
- BARNIER ISNT HAPPY – Boris refuses to sign a substandard deal, that doesn’t respect the future independence of Britain.
- EU IN PANIC – Fourth round of trade talks DEADLOCKED – No progress made.
- OPINION – Barry Gardiner attempts an apology letter on why he broke social distancing rules.
- LONDON MAN ARRESTED – Female news reporter screams, left devastated in tears, live on TV, after a man shouted “Allahu Akbar” threatening to stab her as she’s assaulted.