Hungarian MEP Márton Gyöngyösi has warned EU bosses they need to do better. While debating the consequences of the coronacrisis, Márton Gyöngyösi told MEPs at the European Parliament in Brussels: “This is the time when it turns out how efficient the leadership of our institutions are.
BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
- Boris Johnson’s sister says alcohol should be banned till a vaccine is found.
- Nigel Farage – “At no point has that pipsqueak Hancock admitted he’s got anything wrong.”
- Labours David Lammy – “The conservatives have abandoned the rule of law” as the Internal Market Bill returns to Parliament this week.
- Another attempted power grab by the EU, this time they want control over the Channel Tunnel.
- Nigel Farage goes after Matt Hancock – Say No to another lockdown – New video.