WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he has instructed his administration to at least temporarily halt funding to the World Health Organization over its handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
Trump, at a White House news conference, said the WHO had “failed in its basic duty and it must be held accountable.” He said the group had promoted China’s “disinformation” about the virus that likely led to a wider outbreak of the virus than otherwise would have occurred.
(Reporting By Jeff Mason and Steve Holland; Editing by Chris Reese)
BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
- UNBELIEVABLE – Illegal Migrant Smuggling ring infiltrated, £7000 per person, Police hold you for 24 hrs then place you in a hotel.
- Macron threatens to pull the plug on any trade deal with the UK, if it doesn’t meet his demands on fisheries.
- EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE – Priti Patel visits Dover.
- British Fisherman, Paul Lines states Britains fishing industry “could be the best industry in the world if it is done properly.”
- Conservative Care Minister, Helen Whately said the crisis situation in the English Channel is “unacceptable”.