Sky News host Alan Jones says he has been subject to an “extraordinary outburst” by a Chinese tabloid newspaper following his recently comments about the “appalling decision” for the reopening of wet markets in the communist state.
“There is no doubt that the Australian public are starting to wake up to China,” Mr Jones said.
“I made comments last week about the appalling decision of China to reopen its wet markets”.
“This led to an extraordinary outburst in the Chinese Global Times where several pages of a story were dedicated to accusing me of fabricating facts, lying and being a racist”.
“Good luck to them,” Mr Jones said.
Mr Jones and fellow Sky News host Graham Richardson also spoke with Liberal Senator Alex Antic about the Communist Party of China’s role in the spread of the deadly coronavirus pandemic.
“I think what we’re seeing now is a new chapter in Australia-China relations,” Mr Antic said.
He said the current situation has shown a vulnerability in Australia and that as a nation we must become “more self-sufficient” than we are.
He said the nation must take a “good, hard look” at our relationship with the communist party.
BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
- Footage shows masked men slashing and destroying migrant boats, in the middle of the sea, off the Greek shores.
- Barnier starts backpedaling on fisheries as he admits EU demands “clearly not” balanced.
- EU COMMISSIONER – Do the UK even want a deal? “I don’t see the same ambition at the moment on the UK’s side”
- Ex Labour MP who lost her seat, told to repay £3,835.32 of taxpayers money after She tried to unfairly gain political advantage in the last election.
- EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE – English Channel Crisis continues- 10 illegal migrants picked up from English Channel handed to U.K. Border Force and brought to Dover where coach awaits.