🇬🇧 /// BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS /// 🇬🇧
Irelands Finance Minister has come out reinforcing the UK’s trade negotiations stance. The British government, through Rishi Sunak, has in recent days strongly reinforcing the fact that we (UK) are finalizing plans and will be leaving the EU in its entirety on 31st December 2020.
Donohoe, Ireland’s finance minister, said: “My sense at the moment is that the British government will not be changing the timeline they have concerning Brexit,” When Donohoe cited what was said when he spoke to British chancellor Rishi Sunak, he said: “We have said on several occasions that we thought it was already going to be very demanding to get all of this done by the end of the year. It is going to be a matter for the United Kingdom … but a pretty demanding schedule has gotten even more demanding because of how COVID-19 (coronavirus) has occupied the efforts of everybody.”
To put this into some perspective, this shows that the EU finally realise that their extension propaganda in the media isn’t working. That is evident to see with Rishi Sunak statement when he said: We have left the EU already. We are now finalising what term we leave on at the end of this year.
This is excellent news 👍. Breaking Britannia News wishes you all the best over the Easter period. 🙏 ✝️
- The Liberal Democrat’s just don’t listen – Motion at party conference passed to rejoin the EU at an undisclosed future date.
- We are not living as a free people – Steve Baker Conservative MP.
- Ed Davey put on the spot – What’s the point of the Liberal Democrats?
- Jeremy Corbyn rants about Britain being a place of safety for “refugees” who land on the Kent coast.
- New UKIP style party could be launched next month headed up by Actor Laurence Fox.