🇬🇧 /// BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS /// 🇬🇧
BREAKING: The prime minister is back on a ward and ‘in very good spirits’. A Downing Street spokesperson has said Boris Johnson waved his thanks to NHS staff as he was being moved out of intensive care and into a ward. Get the latest on #BorisJohnson
- SETUP? Piles of random Bricks placed in strategic spots to encourage looting and violence in America. Who’s paying for it?
- Sadiq Khan demands Boris to seek an extension with the EU.
- The push for a “Level Playing Field”continues by Barnier, even after being told it will not be accepted.
- Barnier demands Boris to comply with the text in the negotiation agreement; otherwise, “if this does not happen, there will be no agreement.”
- Peter Mandelson and EU Trade chief Phil Hogan, throw their hats into the ring to be the next head of WTO.